september 17, 2020 - Seat
SEAT hots up Tarraco with introduction of sportier FR variant
- SEAT Tarraco FR version augments the vehicle's sportiness with an exclusive exterior and interior look
- Sport suspension setup changes the style of the ride and handling, giving it a more dynamic character
- Updated 9.2" infotainment system brings new functionality to the model and increased levels of connectivity and interaction
- The #Seat Tarraco now benefits from new advanced driver assistance and convenience systems
- Range of petrol (TSI) and diesel (TDI) powertrains give balance between performance and efficiency, while plug-in hybrid technology will add a new dimension
SEAT makes its largest #SUV even more desirable with the introduction of the Tarraco FR, which brings an exclusive exterior and interior look, specific chassis setup and engines that deliver the performance and efficiency with the sporty touch customers demand.
The introduction of the #Seat Tarraco FR offers even more, building on its already solid position in the market, but adding a new dimension to the large #SUV.
Further information in the press release to download