Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
Indian Motorcycle is proud to announce the availability of 100 #limitededition Jack Daniel’s Chieftain bikes with 10 of these going on sale in the EMEA region at 6pm CET on Tuesday 14th March.
In the same spirit this year,100 #limitededition Chieftain’s will be available globally with 10 of these allocated to select countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (see below).
Each motorcycle comes with a commemorative American flag handcrafted out of Jack Daniel’s barrel wood that includes the owner’s name, motorcycle number and VIN.
The individually numbered bikes come with a two-year unlimited mileage factory warranty and free membership in the #indianmotorcycle Riders Group (IMRG) for one year.
- A one-of-a-kind white and black crystal paint job with charcoal colored accents inspired by Jack Daniel’s unique charcoal-mellowing process.
- A number of Jack Daniel’s “Old No. 7” logos and #custom badging is interspersed over the bike, including logoed billet driver and passenger floorboards, leather tank pouch, aluminium tank console with motorcycle number and unique cam, primary and air intake covers.
- The crowning detail is a handmade, pure silver Jack Daniel’s horn cover badge, hand-crafted by the team at Montana Silversmith, exclusively developed and produced only for this motorcycle.
- The bike also carries an inscription of Jack Daniel’s “Bottles and Throttles Don’t Mix” mantra.
- The bike also features a 19-inch front wheel with an open fender and a host of premium touring amenities including LED headlight and driving lights, power adjustable flare windshield, gloss black front and rear highway bar, 200-watt premium audio system with fairing and saddlebag speakers, and Indian Motorcycle’s proprietary Ride Command infotainment system.
Steve Menneto, President of Motorcycles for Polaris Industries says: “Once again, Brian Klock and his team at Klock Werks Kustoms exceeded our expectations with a totally unique Indian Chieftain that combines a sense of exclusivity with a tough, aggressive edge. We couldn’t be happier with it.”
Dave Stang, Director of Events and Sponsorships for Jack Daniel’s says: “The response to last year’s collaboration was nothing short of spectacular and we’re extremely proud to carry this partnership forward in 2017 to further reinforce our ‘Bottles and Throttles Don’t Mix’ campaign.”
“Both Jack Daniel’s and #indianmotorcycle were born from a singular vision, powered by a relentless sense of ambition to bring a dream to life and that’s ultimately what this #limitededition Jack Daniel’s Indian Chieftain represents.”
Delivery is expected to be August 2017.
© Copyright 2023