february 06, 2019 - Jeep
All-new Jeep® Gladiator to Compete in Every Man Challenge at Renowned King of the Hammers Desert Off-road Race
February 5, 2019 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The all-new 2020 Jeep® Gladiator – the most capable midsize truck ever – is going racing at this year’s Every Man Challenge during the #kingofthehammers Desert Off-road race. Savvy Off-Road, an aftermarket shop based in Corona, California, is handling competition preparations, bringing expertise gained while earning the overall win at five consecutive Every Man Challenges from 2012 to 2016, and again in 2018.
- Savvy Off-Road to prepare and race #gladiator in Spidertrax 4600 Stock Class as part of the #kingofthehammers Every Man Challenge
- Robby Gordon and Erik Miller named as drivers to navigate the demanding 124-mile course
- The February 6 Every Man Challenge is part of the weeklong #kingofthehammers off-road racing and rock crawling #Event in the California desert
- Jeep® #gladiator qualifies first for Spidertrax 4600 Stock Class on two-mile qualifying loop
- All-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator enters showrooms in the second quarter of 2019