june 18, 2018 - Headup Games
Great news for everyone who's waiting for Runbow: A solid release date is set!
The critically-acclaimed multiplayer party game everybody needs on their PlayStation®4 and Switch will come on July 3rd!
Düren, June 18th 2018 - The colorful award-winning running chaos party game Runbow
finally got a solid release date for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™, it's the 3rd of July for the digital version (one day before Independence Day). The retail Deluxe Version
will come a bit later in Q3, including all DLCs
and two beautiful stickers!Runbow
features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl against each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color. All multiplayer modes can be played by up to 9 players simultaneously online
, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch
as well as 4-player local chaos on PlayStation®4
. Besides that, it contains several co-op modes, also playable with that amount of players, as well as a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
Get in line here
for a review code if you haven't requested one yet - Runbow
is the hilarious party platformer you've been waiting for to come to Nintendo Switch™ and PS4™!About Runbow
Runbow, and all its multiplayer madness, is coming to Nintendo #switch
and PlayStation®4! The world of #Runbow
changes with each swipe of the background, so you'll have to stay on your toes as platforms and obstacles disappear - If you can't see it, it doesn't exist. Fast, frantic, and fun for up to nine players, #Runbow
is filled with tons of modes and content to keep you running back for more. Features
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world!
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets...
With nine-player online madness or with up to four players locally, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, this is the crazy, colour-based platformer you've been waiting for! Get ready to Runbow!
For more information please visit Runbow's official website.