december 03, 2017 - Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio - International Media drive
2.9 litre V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine and eight-speed transmission
- Maximum power of 510 HP at 6,500 rpm and maximum torque of 600 Nm from 2,500 to 5,000 rpm.
- From 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.8 seconds and best-in-class top speed of 283 km/h.
- Specifically calibrated eight-speed automatic transmission and gear shifts in just 150 milliseconds in Race mode.
- Equipped as standard with one-piece aluminium paddle shifters integral with the steering column.
Q4 all-wheel drive to manage the car's drive distribution in real time
- Combined with the 510 HP 2.9 litre V6 Bi-Turbo petrol engine for the first time.
- In normal conditions, the Q4 system transfers 100% of the torque to the rear axle.
- As the limit approaches, the Q4 system transfers up to 50% of the torque to the front axle.
State-of-the-art technology for impeccable handling and great driving pleasure.
- Alfa TM Chassis Domain Control (CDC) and Alfa TM Active Torque Vectoring.
- Alfa DNA TM Pro with Race mode.
- Exclusive AlfaLink TM suspensions, Alfa TM Active Suspension and the most direct steering in the class.
- Integrated Brake System (IBS) and carbon-ceramic discs.
Perfect weight distribution and the ideal power-to-weight ratio
- Best-in-class specific power (176 HP/l) and weight/power ratio (3.6 kg/HP).
Unique style evolved in the #service of performance
- Sporty style and unique design supporting magnificent aerodynamics, speed, power and handling.
- Dimensions: 470 centimetres long, 216 centimetres wide and 168 centimetres high.
- Luxury interior crafted from choice materials.
Alfa TM Connect 3D NAV 8,8” infotainment with Apple CarPlay integration. It includes Android Auto TM compatibility
- Including support for Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in the car.
- Android Auto TM compatibility with new infotainment, system bringing the best of Google into the car.
- Using Alfa TM Connect 3D NAV 8,8” is child's play thanks to the latest-generation interface and Rotary Pad.
Quadrifoglio: a symbol of the Italian racing spirit since 1923
- The good-luck badge first appeared on Ugo Sivocci's ‘RL’, competing in the 1923 Targa Florio.
- It has been the symbol of racing Alfa Romeo cars ever since, and has appeared on select production models since the Sixties.
- Today, on the new Giulia and Stelvio, the Quadrifoglio "certifies" their sporty pedigree and exclusive technology.